Online conference, 13th-15th July 2021, 3.30pm-6pm each day
The revised Early Years Foundation Stage, which comes into effect in September, aims to improve the quality of care and education for all children, but particularly those from disadvantaged backgrounds. Key to achieving this is reducing the burden of paperwork for practitioners, and freeing them to spend more time supporting children’s learning and development.
Since first announced in 2018, the revision process has been dogged by controversy, the final document has attracted criticism from across the sector and a new Ofsted inspection framework has been introduced ahead of the revised EYFS.
This essential conference aims to help practitioners take stock of the changes and reflect on how to deliver the best care and education for every child by considering:
- what has been changed, added, removed and omitted from the revised framework
- the essentials of best practice: building strong and supportive relationships with children and their families, a broad and challenging curriculum, and effective pedagogy and assessment.
Taking place over three consecutive days, you are invited to join a series of live sessions between 3.30pm and 6pm, Tuesday 13th to Thursday 15th July.
Take a look at the programme.
This online conference will:
- analyse current problems within early years practice
- outline the rationale for changes within the EYFS and Development Matters
- give guidance on curriculum planning and assessment
- provide an insight into self-regulation and its importance in early learning and development.
This conference is designed for:
- Nursery owners and proprietors
- Nursery and children's centre managers
- Nursery practitioners
- Headteachers and EYFS co-ordinators
- Local authority early years managers
- Early years advisers
- Healthcare professionals
How to register and watch the sessions?
You can register for the online conference using the button below or click here.
The fee to attend this online event is just £99.00 +VAT (£118.80) per person* for access to:
- All of the live sessions across the three days - view the programme
- Live Q&A with the presenters
- Opportunities to network with exhibitors and view their products and services
- On-demand access to all sessions for up to three months after the live conference date
* Click here to view the booking terms and conditions
Already registered? Click the button below to enter the online conference homepage where you will find instructions on how to watch the sessions live or on-demand.