Online conference, 9th-12th November 2020, 4pm-6pm each day
The revised Early Years Foundation Stage and Development Matters guidance aim to ‘reset’ priorities within early years practice to improve the quality of care and education for all children, but particularly those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Together, the new documents seek to address the current focus on tracking and evidencing ‘next steps’ for every child and instead prioritise:
- a broad and rich curriculum
- progression in children’s learning
- the learning needs of children most in need of support
- conversation with children and language development
- self-regulation and executive function, and
- working with parents and carers.
Taking place over four consecutive days, you are invited to join a series of two-hour, live sessions between 4pm and 6pm, Monday 9th to Thursday 12th November.
Take a look at the programme.
We have also included a time slot each day for you to engage with (and learn from) a range of exhibitors who would like to talk about how their products or services can improve your practice.